Better Textbook Management Means Better Budget Management.
Destiny Textbook Manager® helps you make sure students have access to the textbooks they need to achieve critical learning goals. It gives you a powerful, easy and practical approach to streamline textbook management district wide. With Follett Software's Destiny Textbook Manager supporting your textbook distribution, tracking and ordering processes, you're destined for success.
- Give your third largest expenditure the attention it needs and easily ensure the right number of books go to the right schools.
- Track textbooks to reduce the estimated five to 10% that are lost each year and save thousands of dollars.
- Ensure students have the required textbooks for their classes by using a centralized, standardized process for textbook management that gives you consistent, accurate and cost-effective reporting.
Like it so far? Here's what's it can do for school-based staff:
- Access status, condition and usage data on every textbook
- Streamline transfers of textbooks with other schools and the district to reduce replacement book costs
- Establish student and teacher accountability with easy-to-use distribution and collection procedures
- Use automated email fee/fine reminders when textbooks are due to reduce lost books and track obligations for damaged ones
- Forecast needs based on enrolment and support inventory processes.
And for district administrators and textbook management staff:
- Get textbook status and availability on-demand, at all locations
- Generate reports to ensure that each student has the required textbooks for the classes they are attending
- Streamline physical inventory and request or transfer processes and payments for lost or damaged books to shift dollars to other areas of your budget
- Integrate student information system and textbook inventory data for improved forecasting, distribution and access