A Single Search to Get a Lot of Information
Your are dedicated to providing essential resources for each and every student to help promote information literacy. One Search organizes research databases so your students can quickly locate and utilize valuable resources available at your library. One Search gives you more results in less time. It is easy to use, so it encourages students to use the library more and makes the library accessible anytime, from anywhere.
With One Search, you can:
- Access multiple resources, including the library collection plus free and subscription databases, with one easy and time-saving search.
- Eliminate the need to remember which databases are available to your school and to create long lists of usernames and passwords to gain access to each database.
- Maintain visibility of your databases.
- Expand access for search criteria to additional resources available from your databases.
- Give students the confidence to conduct self-directed searches and develop greater information literacy skills.
Justified Investments and Decisions
By helping your users quickly consult a number of resources, One Search helps to justify your online database investments by promoting greater usage. One Search supports many of the most common K-12 online resources, including free services and subscription databases such as EBSCO, Gale, Proquest, World Book.
Plus, One Search's report statistics help you make more confident library management decisions by providing facts about:
- Users and user types
- Subscription use
- Topic searching trends