Keep Resources within Easy Reach
The Follett Panther has all the characteristics you need to quickly, easily and accurately manage your circulation requirements.
- Durable: Panther's durable and lightweight construction makes it more portable than a laptop and ideal for the K-12 market.
- Accurate: Get precise, fast scans, even on poor-quality labels.
- Versatile: Easily aim and scan and also use the internal pop-up keyboard and external stylus for quick data entry.
- Reliability: Automatically get a one year manufacturer's warranty and choose to protect your investment even more with Follett's premium extended maintenance agreement.
- Flexible: Use the Panther to manage familiar PDA functions like email, word processing and more-from anywhere.
- Visibility: Easily view the large, vibrant color LCD display in bright sunlight or poorly-lit areas such as storage closets or library bookshelves.
- Ergonomic: Key in barcodes quickly and easily with Panther's large, external numeric keyboard.
- Lightweight: Use the Panther's sleek, contoured body design comfortably and with just one hand.
Flexible Scanning with Easy Batch Interface for Circulation Plus®/Catalog Plus®
- The Follett Panther's ease of use and ergonomic design enable anyone to circulate books or take inventory from anywhere. Superior storage combined with convenient PDA functionality makes the Panther a must-have for any library.
- Circulation Plus/Catalogue Plus users can execute essential inventory and circulation functions through the Follett remote application, then upload transactions via a batch process.
- The Panther connects to your Windows desktop or laptop using Microsoft's ActiveSync software to allow seamless upload of data from your Panther into Circulation Plus/Catalogue Plus.
The Follett Panther includes:
- Windows CE.NET 5.0
- Follett remote software
- Power supply and cord
- Rechargeable li-polymer battery
- Optional dock/charging cradle (shown at right)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Premium two year extended warranty available